The fundamentals of Colour Theory explained in a never-before fun way! Primary colours mix together to form Secondary Colours, while Tertiary Colours are produced when a primary and a secondary or two secondary colours are mixed. The Smartivity Mix N Match Colour Imaginator S.T.E.M. Learning D.I.Y. Educational toy kit is the perfect way to introduce your child to the intricacies of Colour Theory. With this kit, children learn about colours as well as gear-mechanism by building the two part project. The Colour Imaginator consists of coloured sectors and two mechanical units. The Colour Mixing Wheel, when spun with primary coloured sectors fitted on it, results in secondary colours being generated. The second part is the Dark Box game, where a kid has to predict the resulting colour. A kid flags the colour they think will be seen, and a marble released shows the actual result.
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Imported Premium Pine Wood. Sourced from Responsible Eco-Certified Vendors. “NO SPLINTERS” so that your child is protected.
- No Mess, No Tools Needed for assembly for a clean, MESS-FREE HOME | Elastic Bands joinery, Easy to Disassemble and Reassemble.
- Children Learn Best Through Play: With Smartivity, your child constructs a STEAM Concepts based game/toy with Real Moving Parts & MECHANICAL ACTIONS.
- Easy,Age-Apt Instruction Book: One-Step-Per-Page, Big Pictures, MODULAR ASSEMBLY for self-paced construction. Minimal adult involvement.
- Trusted By Parents, Loved By Children in 24 Countries (incl USA, Europe): Non-Toxic & Safe. Tested in global labs. Exceeds global toy safety standards.
What is included?
233 parts and world class Instruction Manual
- Colour - Multi
- Gender - Unisex
- Age guidelines - 8-14 YRS
- Material - Premium Pine Wood
- Packing Length - 50 cm
- Packing Width - 26 cm
- Packing Height - 12 cm